Sales Force training by Sathya Technologies is designed to help you gain expertise on the various CRM products that help manage sales team, customer support team, marketing etc. Running on a cloud platform SalesForce CRM products help business integrate with customers, track leads on various platforms including social media, helps with sales and marketing in B2B and B2C space. With boom in Digital Marketing SalesForce –CRM products are bound to have greater acceptance and usage across industry verticals.
Why This Course?
- Average salaries for SalesForces professionals are about Rs.5 to 8 lacs PA.
- Growth in the Cloud Computing and digital marketing will ensure a constant demand for Salesforce applications and professional.
- Salesforce.com is a market leader in the Cloud Computing and Marketing space, and its applications are widely used across industry verticals.
Sales force is a cloud based system which conducts sales in an organization. The sales department uses sales force to track their sales. Sales force offers applications for all business scenarios including CRM, sales, customer service. It helps you to login and connect too customers. Sales Force is a collection of CRM products that help you to manage sales team, customer support team, marketing.
Our training in Sales force starts with offering in depth understanding of Cloud Computing fundamentals. It helps you to gain insight about CRM salesforce tool. Proceeding further you will be able to learn how to configure and manage Sales cloud. The practical training approach will help you getting indepth knowledge inside sales, marketing ,customer management and marketing.
- Master the cloud computing fundamentals
- Understanding the CRM components
- Creating custom analytical reports
- Learning the MVC architecture
- Mastering the controller concepts
How the program will be conducted
Sathya Technologies with its start-of- art class rooms and Lab infrastructure at Ameerpet Hyderabad offer the best and most conducive learning environment, with a team of highly skilled trainers having years of industry experience. Classroom trainings will be conducted on a daily basis. Practical exercises are provided for the topics conducted on daily basis to be worked upon during the lab session. Online session conducted through the virtual classroom also have the same program flow with theory and practical sessions. Our Labs can be accessed online from across the world allowing our online training student to make the best use of the infrastructure from the comfort of their home.
Career Opportunities in Salesforce
With the popularity of Big Data increasing exponentially, opportunities as Hadoop administrators/consultants/analytics has been growing in all major industry sectors like Financial application, Enterprise processing, Business Service sector etc. Training programs on Hadoop technology by Sathya Technologies focuses on empowering the students with the latest concepts and industry specific topics. Our well experienced trainer and well planned course materials ensures for 100% success in interviews.
Who can learn?
- Core Java consultants
- Business Associates
- Sales executives
- Students/ Freshers
Prerequisite to learn the course
Sales force comes with many built in functionalities. Knowledge in programming language is not mandatory. Basic understanding in HTML and Core Java would be helpful to learn APPEx and visual Force.
Sales Force Course Syllabus
Duration: 40 Hours
- Introduction to the Cloud Computing
- Evolution of Cloud Computing
- Comparisons with other computing techniques fetchers
- Key characteristics of cloud computing
- Classification of Cloud Computing
- Based on as a service model
- SAAS (Software as a service)
- PAAS (Platform as a service)
- IAAS (Infrastructure as a service
- Based on deployment or access model
- Public Cloud
- Private Cloud
- Hybrid Cloud
- What is CRM?
- How CRM can help?
- Sales force CRM Navigation terminology
- Compare Salesforce.com CRM with other CRM products
- Customization in sales force .com CRM
- Introduction to sales force CRM Setup tool
- Personal Setup
- App Setup
- Admin Setup
- Sales Cloud
- Service Cloud
- Collaboration Cloud
- Set your organization’s language & locale
- Manage currency
- Create custom profiles & custom fields
- Define dependent pick list
- Customize lookup fields
- Customize validation & formulas
- Customize page layouts
- Customize standard related lists
- Use field-level security
- Define workflow
- Set up workflow rules
- Set up workflow tasks & alerts
- Plan approvals using workflow
- Use the approval wizard – standard vs jump start
- Create workflow approvals
- Create & Manager Users
- Set organization-wide defaults
- Learn about record accessed
- Create the role hierarchy
- Learn about role transfer & mass Transfer functionality
- Profiles, Login History
- Importing overview
- Learn about import solutions & Custom Object records using the data loader
- User mass delete
- Initiate weekly export
- Use storage
- Create custom reports
- Use advanced filters
- Use conditional highlighting
- Use custom summary formulas
- Use dashboards
- Learn about custom objects
- Learn about custom tabs
- Learn about custom web tabs
- The AppExchange
- Install an app
- Delete an app
- Introduction and Tools
- Purpose of Visualfoce
- MVC Architecture
- Variables and Formulas
- Standard Controllers and Standard List Controllers
- Custom Controllers and Controller Extensions
- Using static resources and custom components
- Styling VF pages
- Overriding buttons, links and tabs with VF
- Advanced examples
- Introduction to Apex
- Pupose of Apex
- Invoking Apex
- Classes, Objects and Interfaces
- Testing Apex
- Dynamic Apex
- Batch Apex
- Debugging Apex
- Deploying Apex
- Developing Apex in managed packages
- What is an sObject
- SOQL and SOSL Queries
In the event of missing out of attending any session the student can
- Attend the same in another batch for classroom training or online training
- Get access to the recording for the missed session
With over 2 decades of experience in training and consulting Sathya technologies have a large client base and we constantly get requirements for providing good resources. On successful completion of the course and completion of real-time project, students are requested to submit the updated profile with Sathya Technologies. Our placement team will notify the students as and when suitable opportunities are available.
Free demo sessions are conducted before the start of every batch which allows the students to get a firsthand interaction with the trainer. These demo session also help the student to understand the training methodology followed by Sathya Technologies and also help visit and review the classroom and lab infrastructure and facilities.