Why This Course?
- Average Salaries for Digital Marketing Professionals in range of Rs. 4 to 10 lacs PA.
- With internet connectivity improving and people being connected all the time, Digital Marketing provide tools for direct and better connectivity to people and products.
- Cost-effective means of marketing with tools to reach large number of people.
By attending our Big Data Hadoop training course, you gain expertise in the four modules of the basic framework from the Apache Foundation: MapReduce concepts, Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS), along with other software components like Yet Another Resource Negotiator (YARN), Hadoop
Digital marketing is a combination of various digital technologies like SEO, SEM, ORM and multiple other Social Media platforms to reach out to customers with the intension of promoting products and services, generate business leads and carry out brand building on the web world.
Digital marketing is not a linear technology but a collection of technologies; tool and techniques which when used in tandem help in enhancing the marketing efforts of an organization and help it increase its customer base across the world and improve the branding over the web world.
- Introduction to Digital Marketing tools and technologies.
- Working on SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Working on SEM (Search Engine Marketing)
- Understanding SMM (Social Media Marketing) and SMO (Social Media Optimization)
- Using Content and E-mail Marketing
- Google Analytics
How the program will be conducted
Sathya Technologies with its start-of- art class rooms and Lab infrastructure at Ameerpet Hyderabad offer the best and most conducive learning environment, with a team of highly skilled trainers having years of industry experience. Classroom trainings will be conducted on a daily basis. Practical exercises are provided for the topics conducted on daily basis to be worked upon during the lab session. Online session conducted through the virtual classroom also have the same program flow with theory and practical sessions. Our Labs can be accessed online from across the world allowing our online training student to make the best use of the infrastructure from the comfort of their home.
Career Opportunities in Digital Marketing
Digital Marketing is an emerging technology space providing multitude of opportunities to a wide range of professionals and students. Digital marketing is not a specific technology topic and so has a much wider reach among students, content writers, web developers and marketing and branding professional. Opportunities as Search Engine Optimizers, Social Media branding an planning executives, Content Marketing managers are some of the few possibilities. But as the reach of Digital Marketing expands beyond to new areas of digital applications the scope and optional are increasing by the day.
Training programs on Digital Marketing by Sathya Technologies focuses on empowering the students with the latest concepts and industry specific topics. Our well experienced trainer and well planned course materials ensures for 100% success in interviews.
Who can learn?
- Web developers/Designers
- Content Writers
- Sales and Marketing professionals
- Brand Managers
- Students/Fresher’s/House Wife’s
Prerequisite to learn the course
Digital marketing is a non-technical technology application and does not require any prior programming background. Anybody with a flair for marketing and can easily pick the course and pursue a career in Digital Marketing.
Digital Marketing Course Syllabus
Duration: 40 Hours
- What is Search engine optimization?
- History of Search Engines?
- How is SEO important in digital marketing?
- How is search engine important for companies?
- How can search engine impact the brand and sales of a company?
- How does search engine algorithm work?
- Components of a search engine?
- Different types of a search engine?
- Operators used in search engine
- Updates of SEO
- Website submission and verification
- Sitemaps creation and submission
- Crawls stats and Errors
- Link removal
- Google website guidelines
- Fundamental On-page Factors
- Site speed analysis
- Url optimization
- meta tags
- Meta title tags
- Meta descriptions
- Anchor tags
- Header optimization
- Footer Optimization
- Word Press SEO
- H1,H2,H3 Tags Optimization
- Image optimization
- Link building techniques
- Link building
- What domain authority?
- What is page rank
- Web directory submission
- Social Book markings
- Forum submission
- Article submission
- Forum commenting and signature
- Blog creation
- Blog commenting
- Classifieds submission
- Press release submission
- Web 2.0
- Guest posting
- Google algorithm updates
- SEO reports
- Local business listing
- Importance of local listing
- Submission of Google places
- Google Places optimization
- Business reviews
- SEO Tools
- Introduction to Paid Marketing
- Google Ad Words account Set-up
- Types of Campaigns
- PPC Campaign Setup
- Bidding strategies
- Ad Rank, Quality Score Optimization
- Ad Words Ad Formats
- Ad Extensions
- Shopping Campaigns
- Ad Extensions
- Dynamic search campaigns
- Display Ads Campaigns
- Remarketing campaigns
- Mobile Apps Marketing
- Video Marketing
- Ad Words tools &techniques
- MCC Account
- Ad Words Editor Tool
- Conversion tracking
- Ad Words certification exam
- Introduction to social media marketing
- Facebook marketing
- Introduction to Facebook
- Facebook Page
- Facebook Groups
- Facebook advertising
- YouTube marketing
- Twitter marketing
- Twitter overview
- Twitter deck
- Google+ marketing
- LinkedIn marketing
- Pinterest marketing
- Email Marketing Overview
- Benefits of email marketing
- Basic terminology in email marketing
- Email Marketing Tool and Softwares
- Building email marketing strategy
- Building subscriber lists
- Designing Newsletters and pop-ups
- Types of Email Marketing Campaigns
- Reports and analysis
- Email marketing spam filter techniques
- A/B testing
- web analytics set-up
- Tools for website analytics
- Google Analytics tools
- Basic terminology and KPI’s
- Reporting and Analysis
- Goals and Funnels
- Advanced Filters
- Affiliated marketing introduction
- Affiliated Marketing Tools strategies
- Types of affiliated programs
- High paying Affiliated platforms
- Affiliated Marketing Structure
- What is ad sense
- How to generate income from Affiliated marketing and Ad sense
- Blog Marketing
- Article Marketing &promotion
- Cross promotions
- How to effectively market content
- Call to action via content
- Guest blogging
- Content Marketing Tools
- Create custom reports
- Use advanced filters
- Use conditional highlighting
- Use custom summary formulas
- Use dashboards
- What is reputation management
- Why reputation management is Important?
- Online reputation management Tools
- ORM strategies
Sathya technologies offer certification programs for Digital Marketing technology. Certificates are issues on successful completion of the course and the assessment examination. Students are requested to participate in the real-time project program to get first-hand experience on the usage and application of the Digital Marketing technology. The real-time projects are designed by our team of industry experts to help students get best possible exposure to the Digital Marketing technology and its applications.
In the event of missing out of attending any session the student can
- Attend the same in another batch for classroom training or online training
- Get access to the recording for the missed session
With over 2 decades of experience in training and consulting Sathya technologies have a large client base and we constantly get requirements for providing good resources. On successful completion of the course and completion of real-time project, students are requested to submit the updated profile with Sathya Technologies. Our placement team will notify the students as and when suitable opportunities are available.
Free demo sessions are conducted before the start of every batch which allows the students to get a firsthand interaction with the trainer. These demo session also help the student to understand the training methodology followed by Sathya Technologies and also help visit and review the classroom and lab infrastructure and facilities.