Block Chain Training by Sathya Technologies is designed to understand primary principles of Block Chain technology and its usages in Finance, Insurance and various Government sectors, learn about distributed ledgers, Hyperledger, crypto currencies, bitcoin mining and more. The course aims at preparing you to take on new roles evolving in the market across various verticals. Companies are coming out with new business models using Block Chain technology for creating open financial systems, new consumer finance options where a steady need for Research Analyst, Business Analyst etc are needed.
Why This Course?
- Average Salary of a Block Chain developer is $ 65,000 PA
- Block Chain developer ranked 2nd among 20 fastest growing skillset.
- Financial Institutions, Insurance Sectors, Government Sectors are all using Block Chain technology steadily to roll-out multiple services to the customers.
Invented for managing the digital currency, BITCOIN!, BlockChain technology allowed digital information to be distributed but not copied. This innovative data management technology today is the backbone of new age internet technology. Every passing day the tech community is coming up with new and innovative way of using the advantages of the BlockChain technology.
As distributed database BlockChain holds information as a shared and continually reconciled database. The BlockChain database is not stored in any single system making the information are truly public and easily verifiable.
Our training on BlockChain technology offer in-depth understanding on the fundamentals of BlockChain and practical usage of the technology. The training starts with introduction to the importance of consensus in transactions, how transactions are stored in BlockChain, invention of BlockChain and creptocurrency and BITCOINS. Proceeding further the training focuses on Ethereum platform and the supporting programming language. Setting up private BlockChain using Ethereum will be the focus of the practical training with contracts on Private Ethereum BlockChain on the web and console mode. Hyperledger and Multichain and its usage will proceed and other key concepts of BlockChain will drive the remaining part of the training program.
Objective of the course
- Master the key BlockChain technology concepts.
- Learn designing and deployment of private BlockChain and monitoring.
- Working with Multichain and private BlockChain
- Working with Ethereum BlockChain
- Using BlockChain transactions and miner validations
- Installing Hyperledger composers
- Understanding application of Market Friction
How the program will be conducted
Sathya Technologies with its start-of- art class rooms and Lab infrastructure at Ameerpet Hyderabad offer the best and most conducive learning environment, with a team of highly skilled trainers having years of industry experience. Classroom trainings will be conducted on a daily basis. Practical exercises are provided for the topics conducted on daily basis to be worked upon during the lab session. Online session conducted through the virtual classroom also have the same program flow with theory and practical sessions. Our Labs can be accessed online from across the world allowing our online training student to make the best use of the infrastructure from the comfort of their home.
Career Opportunities in BlockChain
With the popularity of distributed database increasing exponentially, opportunities as BlockChain developer/consultants/architects has been growing in all major industry sectors like Financial application, Enterprise processing, Business Service sector etc. Training programs on BlockChain technology by Sathya Technologies focuses on empowering the students with the latest concepts and industry specific topics. Our well experienced trainer and well planned course materials ensures for 100% success in interviews.
Who can learn?
- Business associates
- System administrators and DBA
- Software Programmers/Developers
Pre-Requisite for learning the course
BlockChain Course Syllabus
Duration: 40 Hours
- Tracing Blockchain’s origin
- The shortcomings of current transaction syatems
- The emergence of bitcoin
- The birth of blockchain
- Revolutionizing the Traditional Business Network
- Exploring a blockchain application
- Recognizing the key business benifits
- Building trust with blockchain
- Why its called Blockchain
- What makes a Blockchain suitable for business?
- Shared ledger
- Smart contracts
- Identifying participants and their roles
- Recognising types of Market Friction
- Information Frictions
- Interaction Frictions
- Innovation Frictions
- Moving closer to Friction – Free Business Networks
- Reducing information friction
- Easing interaction friction
- Easing innovation friction
- Transforming Ecosystems through increased visibility
- Financial services
- Commercial financing
- Trade fince
- Cross – border transaction
- Supply chain management
- Health care
- Electronic medical reports
- Health care payments pre authorization
- The Internet of Things (IOT)
- Hyperledger vision
- Hyperledger fabric
- Deciding whether Blockchain has a place in your industry
- Identifying speed bumps in business processes
- Determining how blockchain can help
- Choosing a appropriate use case
- Determining the goal of your blockchain network
- Identifying dependencies
- Choosing a blockchain provider and platform
- Developing and developing chain code
- Testing and Fine-Tuning your application and network
- Joining the hyperledger rocket chat channel
Sathya technologies offer certification programs for BlockChain technology. Certificates are issues on successful completion of the course and the assessment examination. Students are requested to participate in the real-time project program to get first-hand experience on the usage and application of the BlockChain technology. The real-time projects are designed by our team of industry experts to help students get best possible exposure to the BlockChain technology and its applications.
In the event of missing out of attending any session the student can
- Attend the same in another batch for classroom training or online training
- Get access to the recording for the missed session
With over 2 decades of experience in training and consulting Sathya technologies have a large client base and we constantly get requirements for providing good resources. On successful completion of the course and completion of real-time project, students are requested to submit the updated profile with Sathya Technologies. Our placement team will notify the students as and when suitable opportunities are available.
Free demo sessions are conducted before the start of every batch which allows the students to get a firsthand interaction with the trainer.These demo session also help the student to understand the training methodology followed by Sathya Technologies and also help visit and review the classroom and lab infrastructure and facilities.